Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
giphy.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
With the whole 711 thing, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that your Afro trini. My apologies if I’m wrong but haven’t all Afro trinis bowed down to Indian trinis ? The black politicians are self hating and Kamala Basdeo , whom Afro trinis worshiped was @@by them even though she was the prime minister version of Andrew Cuomo ?
:gucci:where do you nikkas get this shyt from

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
With the whole 711 thing, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that your Afro trini. My apologies if I’m wrong but haven’t all Afro trinis bowed down to Indian trinis ? The black politicians are self hating and Kamala Basdeo , whom Afro trinis worshiped was @@by them even though she was the prime minister version of Andrew Cuomo ?
I am everything...which is why I roast everyone.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Why do people flash their wealth? Especially in a poor ass country like Trinidad. He was asking for problems. :snoop:
which Trinidad you talking about :ohhh:
what the fukk are you talking bout breh.