Murder At the End of the World - FX series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the latest episode, pieces are starting to come together :ohhh:and one of my suspicious seems likely. Although I'm still iffy on exactly what Andy is doing.

Will say this show looks great, particularly the snowy scenery.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Still loving this show. Maim actress is great. Jodie Foster vibes. Bill is great too.

You'd think she would have been smarter than that at the end though

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not a smart move by Darby at the end there, but she still remains the most compelling character on the show.

A little more insight into Lee and Andy was revealed, along with Darby's drive to crack cases.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Everytime I see the cover photo on Hulu, I think that the main broad looks like Trunks in a low budget DBZ fan film :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale, I did not see that reveal coming. At least one half of it at least, the other half was at least floated out as a theory early on in the series.

As a whole not sure how I feel, Darby and flashback Bill really carried the series. The present day guests at the retreat were all pretty thin to me, with none of them being that interesting. Some of the revelations around Andy/Lee towards the close of the series, really re-framed some early predictions I had.

Cool setting though.