Murder At the End of the World - FX series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Intriguing setup so far, I have a couple of theories about the 1st murder but they seem too obvious. Hope they are able to balance out the past and present scenes, so momentum isn't slowed down in the present.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This shyt lit? I never watched Knives Out or that space bullshyt this lady made :hubie:

What's up with all these shows about rich people fighting over money now

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching episode 3. Things continue to heat up with the clues dropped by Rohan and Andy's reveal.

Seemed like there was more focus on the present scenes.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
seen first episode but i wasn't really feeling it. i would have preferred a series based on the girl's search for those missing people in Iowa, the shyt she got famous for, over this Iceland tech version of the movie Clue

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
seen first episode but i wasn't really feeling it. i would have preferred a series based on the girl's search for those missing people in Iowa, the shyt she got famous for, over this Iceland tech version of the movie Clue

I feel the same way. The basement finding the body build up had me. Want to know what got them to that stage and what happens (we know they survive). The Iceland part is cool, but tracking a serial killer > a who done it murder mystery.