Murda muzik turns 18

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
FOREVER in the rotation since i heard it.

Mobb Deep changed my life as a jit.:demonic:

They were both genius.

they discography underrated.:francis:

Havoc SOOOO underrated in every way.

Prodigy IS the GOAT writer. and will be recognized as such in 10 years.imo:birdman:I dont wanna hear it.dont quote me on that.

The Infamous and H.O.E. my GOAT albums ever any genre.:ohlawd:

them messages changed my life and saved me time at 11-12 like :gucci:They got life figured out.on my life thats what i thought.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The OG is one of the GOAT hip hop songs period. It's way better than the remix...and it's not even close :pdahellclean:
Glad Im not the only one that feels this way. Seems most people loved the remix because of Lil Kim. I used to be in the club and then the remix would come on and I would be let down because I wanted to pull out the blicky and cristal bottle someone's face (in my mind) to the OG :russ:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Glad Im not the only one that feels this way. Seems most people loved the remix because of Lil Kim. I used to be in the club and then the remix would come on and I would be let down because I wanted to pull out the blicky and cristal bottle someone's face (in my mind) to the OG :russ:
:prodigylol:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Still remember the summer this dropped. My cousin praised the bootleg early on but the retail was fire. Was at his house 2 weeks listening to the bootleg but loved the retail even more. I grabbed it early in the week cuz the city had early copies out before tye release date. Took that shyt back to jersey a happy man.

It was everything i wanted in a mobb album that they had yet to do. It was the best "commercial style" mobb music. Going out one of my fav tracks.

One of my most underrated favorites.

Oh and i hated the remix too. Original was perfect but i understoof "why" they did the remix so it was aite wasnt mad at em

Last edited:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Real.Thought i was the only person ever that felt like this:wow:
Am I the only one that preferred the OG quiet storm over the remix? They are both good but the original had P spazzin solo:whew:

The OG is one of the GOAT hip hop songs period. It's way better than the remix...and it's not even close :pdahellclean:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

timestamp: 00:39

:psmiley:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This was the issue with the Murda Muzik review.
s-l300.jpg

508c5454358306901b8a63bd2abc0183--mobb-deep-deep-love.jpg