ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yeah, they already halfway there

Space-Jam-Clockwork-Orange.png

Oh wow i didnt even notice thunder cats in there. This game would be lit
Bruh who the black woman in the white dress in front them? Look like some get out shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly. Ignoring the bad online for a second. The amount of love, soul and effort that went into Ultimate is unparalleled. It’s easily one of the best local multiplayer experiences out right now.

The bad online, limited characters (only games), being stuck on inferior hardware, I’m down for more companies taking a shot at the formula.

A popular platform brawler with cross play between PlayStation, xbox, pc would be very refreshing.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yuck. Make injustice 3 please and leave the platform shyt to Nintendo. That nick game already flopped

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The bad online, limited characters (only games), being stuck on inferior hardware, I’m down for more companies taking a shot at the formula.

A popular platform brawler with cross play between PlayStation, xbox, pc would be very refreshing.

I fail to see how being limited to just games is a con considering they went from just Nintendo IP’s is a con considering they went from just Nintendo first party IP’s in 64 & Melee to adding big 3rd party characters like Sonic, Snake, Cloud, Sora etc. There are so many possibilities just from characters that just originated with games. The fact we have 80 characters and there are more candidates that could have made it in. Of course it’s going to favor Nintendo characters.

It’s fine that other companies want to try bringing in games similar to smash. But effort has to be put into these games. Not just if we make a game similar to smash with well known characters it will do well.

Rivals is the one game similar to smash that should have gotten more credit then it has gotten tbh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I fail to see how being limited to just games is a con considering they went from just Nintendo IP’s is a con considering they went from just Nintendo first party IP’s in 64 & Melee to adding big 3rd party characters like Sonic, Snake, Cloud, Sora etc. There are so many possibilities just from characters that just originated with games. The fact we have 80 characters and there are more candidates that could have made it in. Of course it’s going to favor Nintendo characters.

It’s fine that other companies want to try bringing in games similar to smash. But effort has to be put into these games. Not just if we make a game similar to smash with well known characters it will do well.

Rivals is the one game similar to smash that should have gotten more credit then it has gotten tbh.

I think people forget that NetherRealm studio isn’t some cheap mobile game company, if anyone can pull this off it’s gonna be one of the most awarded and oldest fighting game studios in the business.

They’ve already done heavy crossover stuff with MK and Injustice, so they know how to capture the spirit of characters. Lets also remember that smash had 80 characters and not one of them was black

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I think people forget that NetherRealm studio isn’t some cheap mobile game company, if anyone can pull this off it’s gonna be one of the most awarded and oldest fighting game studios in the business.

They’ve already done heavy crossover stuff with MK and Injustice, so they know how to capture the spirit of characters. Lets also remember that smash had 80 characters and not one of them was black

No they don’t. They know how to do dark and gritty one dimensional characters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No they don’t. They know how to do dark and gritty one dimensional characters.

Thats their signature but injustice 2 probably had the best DC comics story on screen, better than the movies anyway. It doesn’t mean thats all they can do

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Game and watch is black :mjgrin:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Thats their signature but injustice 2 probably had the best DC comics story on screen, better than the movies anyway. It doesn’t mean thats all they can do

Then their signature sucks to the detriment of their characters. They have the same problem as that new Nickelodeon game, no personality in their move set or in game.

That’s something Nintendo & Capcom excels at. Captain Falcon’s “show me your moves” tells me more about him than injustice Superman ever will.

As for best DC story we ignoring the Timmverse or the DC animated films:stopitslime:. Where the fukk did Superman go after getting blasted in IJ2, or Atrocious guest appearance, or Hal just being casually cool with his whole city getting wiped or the reverse flash time travel plothole?