Multiple people shot near empire state building

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo.

Last night was the second time I dreamt I was at a gathering and a mass shooting broke out. I told my mother this morning about it, and she said that's a sign :sadcam:

I'm usually always near the Empire State Building, because I work around the area. But, I have Friday off.

My god. :to:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Witnesses say that guy was wearing a suit walked up and shot the guy in the head and then shot him again while he was on the ground and walked away casually like nothing happened. Leads me to believe the other 7 wounded may have been shot by the cops when they were trying to shot down the suspect.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo.

Last night was the second time I dreamt I was at a gathering and a mass shooting broke out. I told my mother, this morning about it, and she said that's a sign :sadcam:

I'm usually always near the Empire State Building, because I work around the area. But, I have Friday off.

My god. :to:

Stop dreaming ma! :(

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Witnesses say that guy was wearing a suit walked up and shot the guy in the head and then shot him again while he was on the ground and walked away casually like nothing happened. Leads me to believe the other 7 wounded may have been shot by the cops when they were trying to shot down the suspect.

yeah someone I know who works there saw that said person get capped directly in the head