Multiplayer Ruined Gaming

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why i don’t complain about sony 1st party games being 70 because to this day sony has never put MTX in their games. Also a lot of times like with Ghost of Tsushima you get entire multiplayer with it.

Didn’t UC4 MP and Factions have MTX?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The gaming industry definitely has its downsides. Games take longer to make, aren’t finished when they ship and are piecemeal patched over years, introduce 2-4 different currencies to confuse the gamer, introduce pay to win elements such as unnecessary cool downs, waiting periods, AGLs, and RNGs. It’s definitely frustrating to see this, especially with some of your favorite publishers/developers (looking at you Rockstar and 2K)

But there are definitely highlights still in gaming, it’s just become apparent that you need to expand your tastes. Renting games (gamepass helps here) and/or waiting to play games also helps alleviate some of the shyt the gaming industry throws at you.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Gaming ain’t ruined for me.

I’m playing all kinds of good shyt :ehh:

:salute: yessir! I like online multiplayer, single player, and gaas. If I feel like if I want to I'll pay for mtx if not I don't.:yeshrug: I don't care what console or pc specs you own, we are ALL eating right now, such a great time to be a gamer :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whats funny is if you showed someone from the 90’s what games look like today, on these type of tv’s with this type of audio and controller features etc.

I’m pretty sure their heads would explode

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Shot them selves in the foot? U know GTA 5 is highest selling entertainment item ever right?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed most of them in this thread but idiots gamers ruined gaming cause they are the one kept buying the games and ate it up. I mean look at Madden, NBA 2K, COD, GTA 5, etc.