Multiplayer games none of your friends liked but you

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This thread is my life man. My real life friends are all casual; they play COD, Madden, and 2K almost exclusively. They won't give any of the multiplayer titles I like even a shot. That includes Overwatch, Street Fighter, Splatoon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc.
The brehs never wanted to play bomberman with the cuz:to:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
This thread is my life man. My real life friends are all casual; they play COD, Madden, and 2K almost exclusively. They won't give any of the multiplayer titles I like even a shot. That includes Overwatch, Street Fighter, Splatoon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc.

The brehs never wanted to play bomberman with the cuz:to:

Join party

"Hey guys :mjgrin: anyone trying to do some Bomberman matches?"

"RealOGz has gone offline"
"NotAKiller has gone offline"

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the multiplayer titles I played a lot were somewhat liked by at least someone I knew in real life.

Most played MP titles UC2 was a favorite of my cousin so we both played that shyt religiously.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Kingpin :blessed:

Ended up being way more cult than it should've been because it dropped just after Columbine and had the US Senate on its back heavy, but it was such a fukking good FPS for its day.

X Wing Vs TIE Fighter - ahead of its time (needed to come out in the broadband era).

Daps
Devil's Third:mjcry:

game was buggy as fukk felt extremely low budget took an eternity to start a game

but the melee fights once you got started:wow: switching from assault rifle to machete and dicing your foes into several chunks

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost Planet on 360. Man I loved that game, but nobody I knew really messed with it. One of the least trolled and racist online games I played, so going at it with strangers was no problem

Most my people stopped played Star Wars Battlefront 2 after a week, but I still play it. I could do Heroes vs Villains and Starfighter Assault for hours
Mannnnnn so many great memories playing lost planet online..one of my favorite online experiences...a lost of people didnt see the appeal but for those that did:whew:

When i hopped in one of those mech machines it was a wrap!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Red Faction: Guerilla from last gen was crack but nobody gave a fukk :heh: