Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Muhammad_Alis_16yearold_grandson_is-b93eeff4d27a84ae4ed7e629e38e1243

:mjpls:

Thirty-four years after his last professional fight, Muhammad Ali's legacy lives on — not in the ring, but on the football field. His 16-year-old grandson, Biaggio Ali-Walsh, has developed into a three-star running back at national-powerhouse Bishop Gorman in Nevada.

Shark Tank Star Reveals Genius Mortgage Payoff

RateMarketPlace Sponsored

Bleacher Report did a video feature on Ali-Walsh, who already has scholarship offers from UNLV and Louisville, and his brother Nico.

Biaggio ran for nearly 600 yards and 10 touchdowns on just 49 carries as a sophomore to help lead Bishop Gorman to their sixth-consecutive state championship.

Walsh told Bleacher Report he believes the biggest similarity between himself and his grandfather is speed. While Ali is widely regarded as one of the quickest boxers of all time, Walsh has developed into one of the fastest running backs in the country with runs like this:

Your browser does not support the video tag.hudl

And this one:

Ali-Walsh told Bleacher Report he can run a 4.38-second 40-yard dash. To put that in perspective, that time would have been thebest among all running backs at this year's NFL Scouting Combine.

Sean Manuel, Walsh's offensive line and strength and conditioning coach at Bishop Gorman, told Bleacher Report that Walsh is one of the fastest kids he's ever seen:

“At running back when you have top-end speed it separates you to the elite category in the country. That’s what Biaggio has. He has one play breakaway speed, he has game-changing speed … Biaggio is one of the fastest kids in the country. He has one of the fastest 40-yard dashes in the United States of America. That’s how bad granddaddy was, went through a generation and stayed right onto the next set of boys that came through.”

Walsh isn't just fast, he also has the strength to break multiple tackles and keep running, such as on plays like this:

Ali-Walsh knows being the grandson of Ali will bring a lot of criticism and lofty expectations, which is why he says he tries to push himself even harder to succeed:

“I don’t want people to think ‘Oh he’s getting all of this because of his name.’ It just makes me want to prove myself, that I’m actually good at the sport, rather than just because of who I’m related to.”

Check out Bleacher Report's video feature on Biaggio and his brother:

NOW WATCH: Mark Cuban: I Will Never Let My Son Play Football

More From Business Insider
Here's the real reason we don't have nuclear fusion yet

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing Ali's very light skinned daughter had a baby with a white man.

Yeah like two of them married white folks. That is the thing to non black folks marrying black folks who families are wealthy and famous is a come up and a trophy. They get the name to us as a hustle and get the money absorbed into their family when a rich in-law dies. It is the ultimate hustle.

That middle eastern dude that married Janet (yes he is rich already). Probably closed so many more business deals just off the strength that he married Michael Jacksons sister (yeah she Janet but MJ still is arguably the greatest artist of all time).

I am telling you marrying some of these famous black folks family members is like collecting art to these folks.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah like two of them married white folks. That is the thing to non black folks marrying black folks who families are wealthy and famous is a come up and a trophy. They get the name to us as a hustle and get the money absorbed into their family when a rich in-law dies. It is the ultimate hustle.

That middle eastern dude that married Janet (yes he is rich already). Probably closed so many more business deals just off the strength that he married Michael Jacksons sister (yeah she Janet but she still is arguably the greatest artist of all times sister).

I am telling you marrying some of these famous black folks family members is like collecting art to these folks.

same thing happened in north africa and the middle east over the last 1000 years. everyone in those areas used to be described as being black skinned with nappy hair. then all the white people started moving in (from persia, turkey, etc.) and turned the whole place white. looking at ali's grandson, its easy to see how blackness can dissapear in just one generation.