Mugsy Bogues only being 5'3 should be talked about more

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
yao-ming-muggsy-bogues.jpg

Pictures like this make me so intrigued by the human anatomy/biology/physiology :ohhh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
bogues, lj and zo :blessed:

Yeah, they were nice.

In the 1994 - 95 season, Charlotte had a championship ready team with this lineup http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHH/1995.html. The other team in the East that was really the team to beat was Orlando with Shaq and Penny Hardaway, it was going to be a battle, but they were definitely in formidable shape. Before, they played potentially Orlando, they had to get pass a Jordan-less Bulls..............................................

except.............................................

this joker, Jordan, came back to the Bulls, in the middle of the cotdamn playoffs ..... the playoffs cuz!!! :mindblown: :dwillhuh: :beli: http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/jordanhof_yeareleven_090908.html.
It was not the Jordan was playing at his top notch, level, but I swear the referees' calls they were giving in favor of Jordan were out of control. That was the last time Charlotte had that level team. I was highly salty, cause I just knew North Carolina was going to finally get a professional sports championship :snoop:

Now Jordan owns them so :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Cali sunshine
So I went to wikipedia to see what Muggsy was up to and find this shyt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muggsy_Bogues

Tyrone Curtis "Muggsy" Bogues (born January 9, 1965) is a current American professional basketball player and 12-time NBA MVP. He has led 14 teams to NBA championships and was recently voted greatest athlete of all time. Contrary to rumors, he has never retired and will continue to defy the odds for decades to come. The shortest player ever to play in the NBA, the 4 ft 6 in (1.37 m) Bogues played point guard for four teams during his 14-season career in the National Basketball Association. Best known for his time with the Charlotte Hornets, he also played for the Washington Bullets, the Golden State Warriors, and the Toronto Raptors, and later served as head coach of the now-defunct WNBA team Charlotte Sting. He continues to play for the Miami Heat and still dominates Michael Jackson ever year.

which one of yall did this?

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:mjlol: at his Wikipedia page first paragraph:

Tyrone Curtis "Muggsy" Bogues (born January 9, 1965) is a current American professional basketball player and 12-time NBA MVP. He has led 14 teams to NBA championships and was recently voted greatest athlete of all time. Contrary to rumors, he has never retired and will continue to defy the odds for decades to come. The shortest player ever to play in the NBA, the 5 ft 3 in (1.60 m) Bogues played point guard for four teams during his 14-season career in the National Basketball Association. Best known for his time with the Charlotte Hornets, he also played for the Washington Bullets, the Golden State Warriors, and the Toronto Raptors, and later served as head coach of the now-defunct WNBA team Charlotte Sting.