MUGSHOTS - PUFF DADDY shootin w SHYNE, JLO, WOLF & STOUTE beating, DEATH ROW Beefs and more

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was it puff who fired the shots?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I followed this trial/case/incident like a fukking court reporter when I was in 9th grade, Shyne was my favorite rapper….Cocaine reside was found in the Navigator, which was suppressed at trial, and no I don't think Puff fired any shots, I think it was Shyne, and Scar and his people…..Story goes that Scar said whats up to Puff, and Puff ignored him, or was condescending, so Scar threw a stack of money in Puff's face….things escalated, Shyne pulled out and they went at it….pretty tragic from the perspective of Shyne, and the women who was shot in the face, to Puff it was just a bump in the road, albeit a near fatal one…funny to think in 5 more years or so, few will remember this Puff, he's squeaky clean, Zip Martin and Keefe D, Steve Stoute, Shyne, and few others know way better…

edit: this documentary sheds virtually no light on the shooting….I could tell you more from courttv's coverage in high school

Last edited:

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mtv and cnn still has the day by day coverage...I agree the doc missed a lot. Like puff elbowing scar and knocking his drink over...scars people planning to set up or rob puff In the washroom. Hidden gun compartment the fbi found in the navigator...Diddy asking the driver if he was trained and knew how to open it...the gun that went out the window of the getaway car running 11 reds..wolf and Diddy askinf the driver to take ownership of the gun...shyts like a movie---puff had jonnie cochrane and Ben bravman former legal council for Mafia man Sammy the bull...ben humiliated the prosecutor and had a field day w discrediting all the key witnesses...shyt was classic matlock.