Mufasa Trailer Dropped!! Catset emergency chec in :damn:

Daps
What in the animal planet is this :dahell:

this shyt looks like its a documentary...They needed to do this in the same animation style as Puss in the boots.....forget all that making it realistic shyt :camby:
The live action Jungle book remake was incredible. I was disappointed by the Lion King. Maybe Mufasa will be better.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I dig it

Lion King didn’t get many good sequels and I never thought they would do a prequel

If they got some good/catchy songs like the classics did, and some good actors (or singers this time), I think it could be a W

It’s crazy how there’s no classic Disney songs that hit like the ones back in the days.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daily reminder that Simba and Nala are brother and sisters in a love story with one another.

I wish they’d let this man rest in peace damn. Keep bringing him back killing em bring em back kill em again DAMN WHEN IS ENOUGH YVETTE IM TIRED OF THIS shyt
Nah I think Nala was scars kid.
:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Da fukk is Donald Glover and Beyoncé doing in a prequel to the Lion King? Their characters wouldnt of even have been born yet, much less adults :mjlol:
Maybe it’s like a flashback story being told of his dad
Daily reminder that Simba and Nala are brother and sisters in a love story with one another.

I wish they’d let this man rest in peace damn. Keep bringing him back killing em bring em back kill em again DAMN WHEN IS ENOUGH YVETTE IM TIRED OF THIS shyt
i’m pretty sure thats actually how lions get down..

There’s no wedding rings and marriage certificates and shyt :mjlol: . One Lion may hay a harem of lionesses

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
They ran out of original ideas for movies, I'm sure of it now at this point...

I always wanted to know what made Ursala the meanie she was in The Little Mermaid...or what Beast backstory was in Beauty and the Beast...

Ya'll know who Jafar was before he crossed paths with Aladdin? How Snow White even get in that forest around them dwarfs?:patrice: We NEED a backstory

Spence

Superstar
Daps
shyt look bunk, the reason Mufasa had the juice was because his Royal fathers straightened him out at Simbas age but now they want to retcon all that on some Highlander bullshyt :beli: