MTV to give Daria a reboot

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Broadcast TV taking all the 80's baby's shyt. fukk it, Bring back "Hey Dude". Them nikkas loved our sytle. The final generation to be creative without a pacifier tool (instant internet) showing you that our steez is what you phonies lack. :ld:

Clarissa Reboot, sheeeeit. fukk it!
Salute your shorts was dope too, reboot that. Reboot them game shows too then , I use to watch Wild & Crazy Kids :dame::sitdown:

Legends of the hidden temple was the truth too.:banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, I have no strong opinion on this one way or another.
But sine Jodie is going to be a main character, be prepared for lots of white people complaining about "SJWs" and shyt. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to see them in college; I wanted a continuation because it felt like there was still a lot of themes that could've been explored with Daria going to college, and a lot more room for her character to grow. I love Daria but I'm not really interested in a reboot.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yea.........I don't know about this

And what about Jane Lane. Jodie and Daria were never tight like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea.........I don't know about this

And what about Jane Lane. Jodie and Daria were never tight like that
I felt like they were acquaintances that saw there relationship grow over the course if the show. They had a good dynamic because Jodie didn't seem to exist only to cater to "Daria" like a lot of friends on t.v. seem to do, she had her own motivations, and had her own smaller plot lines throughout the show. Yet throughout the series, whenever Daria was in a serious personal crisis, Jodie was to offer support or give good advice, and she was one of the few to actually challenge Daria viewpoints, whereas the rest of the cast couldn't or wouldn't do so. Jodie was essentially the friend that wouldn't always be there, but would show up when Daria really needed it, and while they were similar in a lot of ways, they were different enough that they could gain new perspective and insight on things just by hanging out with each other; their screen time together usually resulted in positive and substantial character development for the two. Also,even though I haven't watched Daria in a long while, it feels like there was a few moments in the show that kind of alluded to the idea that even though you don't see them on screen together a lot, they probably hang together off-screen. Jodie and Daria had the best relationship dynamic in the show imo, with Jane and Daria being a close second. I think making Jodie a main character is a great decision, as long as the writers pull it off that is.

Last edited: