hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DdVw_CFU8AAoRjE.jpg

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Boobie out here makin moves. Still not playin completely smart tho. Even CT said should have thrown him in. They still playin scared even with numbers

CT would’ve killed Wes in that elimination. This way they didn’t have to waste a save on Wes and eliminated a “champ” from the red team. Smart move.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ashley such an overdramatic drama queen. Just play the game sweetie, it's all for charity. Surprised she didn't quit yet
It's funny how they treated and talked about Cardi B's sister like she was OD crazy but Ashley pulls this bullshyt every season she's on and it's :yeshrug: She's looking to fill that Camila role in the future I suppose.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boobie out here makin moves. Still not playin completely smart tho. Even CT said should have thrown him in. They still playin scared even with numbers
In hindsight it was the right move though. CT would've literally just held Wes down and won that elimination easily. I got a feeling near the end of this season they'll switch it back to a Stars vs. Champs competition, but that's literally just a guess/wish.

CT is fat as fukk now though. He's clearly strong as hell still, but there's no way he's accomplishing anything that involves endurance.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
In hindsight it was the right move though. CT would've literally just held Wes down and won that elimination easily. I got a feeling near the end of this season they'll switch it back to a Stars vs. Champs competition, but that's literally just a guess/wish.

CT is fat as fukk now though. He's clearly strong as hell still, but there's no way he's accomplishing anything that involves endurance.
Person on the bottom won more in that challenge than the person in top position

And I can see dad bod CT being slower than Wes who was squirming and reachin around Devin easily.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I never thought I'd see Wes get hoe'd so hard :mjlol:

They should have put Tony in though

Last edited: