Ms. Pac-Man is 40 years old

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i remember this game was so premium compared to pac man. this one big kid used to get far as hell, all he kept saying is... i got a pattern. he had all us talking about patterns. lying n shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Such a fun arcade game. Did this game ever have a last/ending stage?

I think there's a finite number of levels, but it keeps getting faster and faster, making it pretty much impossible to make it to the end. also as it gets faster and crazier, there tends to be glitches and shyt, as the machine can't keep up with how fast shyt is going

Damn so it sounds like a never ending game, pretty crazy

there's an end. but chances are it's gonna be when it says "Game Over"

these games were more about getting the high score

I dunno how old you cats are but there was a term called "turning the game over" which meant you played it so long it would glitch out and you couldn't continue.

After a bit (few minutes usually) the game would reset and start over.

I believe this was fixed in later releases, I'm talking about the early 80's arcade version of the game. This was considered beating the game back then.

I remember seeing him on Ripleys believe it or not or Guiness records or somewhere a long time ago but he beat the game

He didn't "beat" the game per se....he just got the highest score possible. Meaning, he never missed a piece of fruit, a blue ghost, etc.

Fred.