MS' Next Acquisition May Be Bigger Than Bethesda

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Real shyt they need to branch more into high fantasy fiction and sci fi single player games . Ain't nobody trying to play realistic open world shooters A, B and C along with historical open world games D, E and F all day

Ubisoft is literally trash milking every game they got with microtransactions:scust: the last game I liked was the splinter cell reboot and that ended on a cliffhanger and NO follow up...:deadrose:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Ubisoft is literally trash milking every game they got with microtransactions:scust: the last game I liked was the splinter cell reboot and that ended on a cliffhanger and NO follow up...:deadrose:

They were going all in on live services/gaas and it blew up in their faces :russ:

Breakpoint is on life support and division 2 failed to live up to their sales expectations. Fukk ubitrash I wish nothing but the worst for these scumbags

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They were going all in on live services/gaas and it blew up in their faces :russ:

Breakpoint is on life support and division 2 failed to live up to their sales expectations. Fukk ubitrash I wish nothing but the worst for these scumbags

:scust: I knew it was the end when they killed off desmond at the end of assassin's creed 3 to only milk the series with bullshyt mtx's after every year it was a bullshyt new assassin's creed game a fukking series with NO ENDING!!!:mindblown: why do people keep buying it man...:why: I threw that series in the trash haven't brought any ubisoft game after that... Company is trash..

Daps
:scust: I knew it was the end when they killed off desmond at the end of assassin's creed 3 to only milk the series with bullshyt mtx's after every year it was a bullshyt new assassin's creed game a fukking series with NO ENDING!!!:mindblown: why do people keep buying it man...:why: I threw that series in the trash haven't brought any ubisoft game after that... Company is trash..
Assassin's Creed is generic
One of the most overhyped franchises I have ever seen
None of the games or their stories are spectacular to me and I never understood the hype

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only companies microsoft can afford to buy (and even have it be worth it) aren’t game changers. There will never be another acquisition as big as Bethesda.

They wouldn’t even buy bungie, who are raking in cash with destiny and could have put together a system selling Halo for them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The best company for them to buy would be Square-Enix.. Only 7B market cap and you get more market share in Japan. From a United States point of view if they bought take 2 then you might as well cancel Sony.. I think if Amazon is serious about gaming they will buy Take 2.
Japan is not selling out to the white man unless it's a legacy Sony rival

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's gonna be Ubisoft. They already almost got taken over by Vivendi and were scrambling to get cash to fight the take over

Assasins creed + tom clancy titles + far cry
Nah, they can keep that:mjlol:

The only companies microsoft can afford to buy (and even have it be worth it) aren’t game changers. There will never be another acquisition as big as Bethesda.

They wouldn’t even buy bungie, who are raking in cash with destiny and could have put together a system selling Halo for them.
You need to come down off them drugs, there is no game company MS can't afford. :comeon: