@MR.SOMEBODY Come in HERE and TELL US HOW TRUE THIS IS

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How do you fight the temptation from demonic entities such as a big booty ho or dennys breakfast at 3am? I need some wisedom oh wise one.

First of all praise God for giving us fingers.

This issue is soely based on your environment and where you choose to place yourself the majority of the time. If you can control where your legs take you you can probably avoid most problems concerning lust.

How this is done is solely up to you. If you are having trouble with lust, find a woman you find beautiful and marry her and then you can be lustful with her. Eating at 3am i cant say is demonic unless you know a glutton. Its all self control but there is no real how besides controlling your legs and your mouth. If the words that come out of your mouth are angelic, theres no way you can become the victim of a demonic individuals lust.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all praise God for giving us fingers.

This issue is soely based on your environment and where you choose to place yourself the majority of the time. If you can control where your legs take you you can probably avoid most problems concerning lust.

How this is done is solely up to you. If you are having trouble with lust, find a woman you find beautiful and marry her and then you can be lustful with her. Eating at 3am i cant say is demonic unless you know a glutton. Its all self control but there is no real how besides controlling your legs and your mouth. If the words that come out of your mouth are angelic, theres no way you can become the victim of a demonic individuals lust.

Well John Todd the former Illuminati member that was saved and turned Christian stated in one of his speeches that Dennys is of the demonic realm and owned by the Illumanati. So thats why i asked what you think. Also about the big booty ho... i tend to realize from experience that girls with big butts are usually more demonic than girls without big butts.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well John Todd the former Illuminati member that was saved and turned Christian stated in kne of his speeches that Dennys is of the demonic realm and owned by the Illumanati. So thats why i asked what you think. Also about the big booty ho... i tend to realize from experience that girls with big butts are usually more demonic than girls without big butts.

Most corporate food is owned by demons, friend.

Demonic generalizations as it relates to genetics is wrong. There are alot of women with flat buns in prison for murder. Still, we have to be careful about women who lead with their physical attributes in general.

If a woman is heavy chested for example and represents herself with her bosom before her mind, she might be carrying demonic plagues to hinder the progression of friends. Same can be said for women with large buns who take all of their photographs buns first. This is an example of women who are not modest.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most corporate food is owned by demons, friend.

Demonic generalizations as it relates to genetics is wrong. There are alot of women with flat buns in prison for murder. Still, we have to be careful about women who lead with their physical attributes in general.

If a woman is heavy chested for example and represents herself with her bosom before her mind, she might be carrying demonic plagues to hinder the progression of friends. Same can be said for women with large buns who take all of their photographs buns first. This is an example of women who are not modest.

:mindblown:

How did you attain all this wisdom? I don't want to be demonic anymore. I hate going to the club and seeing all the demons moving to the rhythm of demonic frequencies while being under the influence of demonic drugs and alcohol.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mindblown:

How did you attain all this wisdom? I don't want to be demonic anymore. I hate going to the club and seeing all the demons moving to the rhythm of demonic frequencies while being under the influence of demonic drugs and alcohol.

Reading the Bible, living demonically, and learning the lesson. Hopefully you wont have to go through that.

Alot of times friends feel pressure to go with the flow and do what is common among their peers. If you say *o i dont go to the club* you can often feel like an outcast because there are so many individuals entrenched in satanic Garbage that you will feel alone if you arent doing what they do. Its becoming a lonely life, to live good but its better to be lonely and angelic than social in the company of demons, friend. Friends have to find other things to do outside of demonic hubs like night clubs and bars and occupy their time with works and hobbies that keep them away from demonically charged individuals feeding off one anothers filth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the Bible, living demonically, and learning the lesson. Hopefully you wont have to go through that.

Alot of times friends feel pressure to go with the flow and do what is common among their peers. If you say *o i dont go to the club* you can often feel like an outcast because there are so many individuals entrenched in satanic Garbage that you will feel alone if you arent doing what they do. Its becoming a lonely life, to live good but its better to be lonely and angelic than social in the company of demons, friend. Friends have to find other things to do outside of demonic hubs like night clubs and bars and occupy their time with works and hobbies that keep them away from demonically charged individuals feeding off one anothers filth.

:whoo:

Good thinking. I have gone through my demonic trials and tribulations. Can I ask what does somebody like Mr.Somebody listen to?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mid-key, @Mr. Somebody one of my favorite posters :lupe:

Hey, T.op I,nformant, thanks for your appreciation.

For your appreciation id like to share a humorous meme i found on the internet displaying the horrors women face on the dating scene as a result of faulty reasoning skills.

show-my-boobs-nice-personality-funny-meme1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: