@MR.SOMEBODY Come in HERE and TELL US HOW TRUE THIS IS

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
O wow friend. First of all thank you for including me in your thread title. Secondly, i cannot view this right now because i am in a secret location that does not allow me access to youtube. I will definately check this out as soon as i enter my residence. I will literally dive over my coffee table and onto my couch like,

stash-1-507dee67cc8d2.gif

to respond to this thread topic, friend.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
O wow friend. First of all thank you for including me in your thread title. Secondly, i cannot view this right now because i am in a secret location that does not allow me access to youtube. I will definately check this out as soon as i enter my residence. I will literally dive over my coffee table and onto my couch like,

stash-1-507dee67cc8d2.gif

to respond to this thread topic, friend.

The suspense is killing me

:lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First of all, friend, i want to thank you for this footage because it woke me up from a demonic spell. The devil is so crafty. I almost forgot, until i watched this footage that i was loving aspects of the world. Namely, Sony products and the stanning of the console Playstation 4. O my heavens what have i been doing. No more, friend. I want to apologize for everyone who was captivated by my stanning of Sony. They like most corporations are demonic sadly but they do have some good products. :manny: Thank you for that off top first of all like the beginning of a good point.

I will finish watching the video and give my opinion but in gleaming this footage i dont really know what really went on in some of these situations but if you look at the love of money, and what a company stands to gain by the destruction/death/misguidance/abuse of an individual which in business is either financial or social, its not a stretch of the imagination to assume friends are being destroyed for the love of money or a role they must play in this demonic realm.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
First of all, friend, i want to thank you for this footage because it woke me up from a demonic spell. The devil is so crafty. I almost forgot, until i watched this footage that i was loving aspects of the world. Namely, Sony products and the stanning of the console Playstation 4. O my heavens what have i been doing. No more, friend. I want to apologize for everyone who was captivated by my stanning of Sony. They like most corporations are demonic sadly but they do have some good products. :manny: Thank you for that off top first of all like the beginning of a good point.

I will finish watching the video and give my opinion but in gleaming this footage i dont really know what really went on in some of these situations but if you look at the love of money, and what a company stands to gain by the destruction/death/misguidance/abuse of an individual which in business is either financial or social, its not a stretch of the imagination to assume friends are being destroyed for the love of money or a role they must play in this demonic realm.

:whoa: These corporations are huge with wholly separate divisions. Nothing wrong with stanning SCEI and shytting on Sony Music. Don't be so hasty friend.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sony killed MJ :'(

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alright i finished watching this footage and i gotta say, it strengthened my resolve. I needed a refill. Im not sure why you have neg rep but i feel plus repped after watching this. Its obvious these entertains are at the behest of the devil. Its obvious they really dont care about us. Its obvious if they could give us flatulence in a cd case and sell 10 million copies they would do it. Its just sad that the priority of fame and money to them is worth abandoning friends and becoming a demonic entity. I see now why multiplatinum artists get stuck getting overworked and suffering from exhaustion. They're out there tapdancing for the devil and enriching his minions that own and work the venues they perform in. Sad tales and they all end the same. WIth the artist detailing his regrets.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright i finished watching this footage and i gotta say, it strengthened my resolve. I needed a refill. Im not sure why you have neg rep but i feel plus repped after watching this. Its obvious these entertains are at the behest of the devil. Its obvious they really dont care about us. Its obvious if they could give us flatulence in a cd case and sell 10 million copies they would do it. Its just sad that the priority of fame and money to them is worth abandoning friends and becoming a demonic entity. I see now why multiplatinum artists get stuck getting overworked and suffering from exhaustion. They're out there tapdancing for the devil and enriching his minions that own and work the venues they perform in. Sad tales and they all end the same. WIth the artist detailing his regrets.

We must spread the word friend. Its what the lord would want. :stylin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

brother marvin told us all about this years ago friend

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would know more than anyone being in the throes of demonic spirits and having a father who was a cross dresser.

How do you fight the temptation from demonic entities such as a big booty ho or dennys breakfast at 3am? I need some wisedom oh wise one.