Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm slow right now breed. Explain this in a spoiler for me please.

At the time he has his hallucination in episode 4, you don't know he even had a sister. You just see him having images of talking to some random little girl in front of some random house. I don't even think they let you know it was a flashback to the past.

Then, four weeks later when we've forgotten about it, he finds out that Darlene is his sister. When he describes his memory of her, its the girl from his flashback.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To add to the CD's:

Y5k6UOFl.jpg

092YhMhh.jpg

:ohhh: That's the same photo. Mr Robot and Darlene didn't appear until he checked the CD.
Butterfly Effect in Flash Forward Mode:banderas:

How fukked up do you have to be to erase your sister from your memory more than once:mjcry:
Them Dualities on a hundred, thousand, trillion gigabytes:wow:

...now, I Ovastand Darlene GOin HAM nonchalantly at Elliot during her first introduction:popcorn: Mr. Robot gotta be his alter-ego, manifested as the deceased father:popcorn3: But how/where does sadomasochist Tyrell and his Uber wife:evil: fit in all this FUKKERY, tho:jbhmm:

Anybody else notice the dark figure in El's Psychiatrist painting, that looks just like him:lupe:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode Nine's MindFUKKERY confirmed most of our Suspicion:jawalrus:

...I can only envision the Finale will Snoop Dogg the Building into a Vortex:ohlawd:

Angela's moral compass makes her an insufferable contestant on that Summer Jam Screen:huhldup:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I came across this on tumblr and hadn't seen it before, I'll spoiler tag it for size and incase we got any new viewers in here:
4ue1wui.jpg

hJ9EBDy.jpg

nJrubPR.jpg

U1fdG2N.jpg

mg56IMl.jpg

LowvoKa.jpg

Ai75539.jpg

QfuwBS9.png
This show, brehs.
wow.png

That 404 Error Message that stopped him accessing his memories of his childhood home was a nice touch too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if you tell me that is not stupid
i legit cant fukk with you

they couldnt be more subtle?

:francis:

Breh....that's not what it's called.

It's E Corp. We hear Evil Corp because the show is filtered through Elliot. He points this out in the....first? Second ep?

We hear it as Evil Corp even when he's not around because we're Elliot's imaginary friend.

Fred.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:francis:

Breh....that's not what it's called.

It's E Corp. We hear Evil Corp because the show is filtered through Elliot. He points this out in the....first? Second ep?

We hear it as Evil Corp even when he's not around because we're Elliot's imaginary friend.

Fred.

sir take this rep

i did not know this

i did not notice anyone calling it E Corp:ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex