Mr. Mercedes

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Show is dope, last episode this week right? So def needs a second series unless they rush through the final episode

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the first episode. Pretty decent.

Lowkey this has one of the best casts on TV. Besides Gleeson Da Gawd, the dude from Penny Dreadful, the dude from Moonlight and the IT store manager are all excellent actors. Whoever did the casting did their job right.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It was my least favorite of the 3. I still liked it, but I wish Brady wasn't turned into a supernatural boogeyman. I was fine with him simply being a psychopath.
:russ:
I had to put the book down when he started scaring his nurse with his telepathy and turning the faucet on. At that point I knew the story would transition to supernatural and the fishing game was just:francis:

It was a shame because the second book was the best thing King has written for a while.

Another thing, I don't know how Long can keep writing black characters the way he does. I'm surprised I finished that last book with how many times I had to put it down.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Just finished watching this. I really liked it. Creepy, disturbed and deranged but (for the most part) believable. I'd check out Season 2 for sure....

I never read the books so I can't speak on how they changed it..

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
This show blew me away. Probably my favorite new show in 2017, with Get Shorty a close 2nd. A really well done finale as well. Brady was trying to wipe out the whole town for the most part.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
I had to put the book down when he started scaring his nurse with his telepathy and turning the faucet on. At that point I knew the story would transition to supernatural and the fishing game was just:francis:

It was a shame because the second book was the best thing King has written for a while.

Another thing, I don't know how Long can keep writing black characters the way he does. I'm surprised I finished that last book with how many times I had to put it down.

Worst king book I ever read. I was ok with the supernatural element but the way Brady's website was supposed to compel people to...you know...was just stupid. Couldn't make that leap. Only king book I ever stopped midway through.