Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Really tho, critical thinking is needed. What attractive woman do you know would be posting on here? :mindblown: Anyone who got caught up in this tranny's dm's doesn't know too many hot chicks in real life. Hoes are trying to spend their 9-5 hours posting pics of food and looking up how to do their eyebrows, and Pinteresting dumb shyt.. not trying to talk about industry plants, who writes Drake's raps, etc.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
@Capo Dei Capi :myman:

2dlja54.jpg

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
everybody caping for Mr. Elaine probably DM'd him and feel embarrassed about it or are still holding out hope it's actually a chick that looks like a Victoria's Secret model :mjlol:

:sas1:

there's really no excuse to be justifying this type of fukkery :martin:

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Really tho, critical thinking is needed. What attractive woman do you know would be posting on here? :mindblown: Anyone who got caught up in this tranny's dm's doesn't know too many hot chicks in real life. Hoes are trying to spend their 9-5 hours posting pics of food and looking up how to do their eyebrows, and Pinteresting dumb shyt.. not trying to talk about industry plants, who writes Drake's raps, etc.
Real rap my current wife or my ex wife see me on these boards and be like what kind of nerd shyt are you doing.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

Can you see her quote in my post here breh?

Let's have a permanent IP-ban bet, homie. You in or you out? :francis:

Neither fat, ugly or a man as much as ya'll desperate want that to be true. :francis:

I'm thinking the coli gods have put this bytch on the coli's ignore list :mjlol::blessed:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: