Mr. Dalvin confirms That a Jodeci Biopic Is in Development at VH1

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
probably will never happen mainly because there isn't a "happy ending"
the stuff people would want to see (Uptown 90s) won't be agreed upon by the individual group members
You would expect this to really be the KCi & JoJo story since Devante and Dalvin have been nonexistent for 20 years
Atleast KC/JoJo had a post Jodeci career but like I said, there isn't a happy ending with all them going on some reunion tour or making hits

The happy ending is that KCi & JoJo are still performing and none of them nikkas killed themselves with all the sh*t they were doing

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What I mean is that he's only been known to do appearances sporadically.

Like he'll pop here and there; like sometimes when they've done shows overseas but he half assed even promoted Jodeci's last album. When they came to The Breakfast Club, it was K-Ci, JoJo and Dalvin. No DeVante in sight. Same w/ a lot of other interviews they've done over the years. DeVante is hardly ever around or in the spotlight and it's been this way for YEARS now. Those guys been all over the place as a group for years. shyt has never been quite the same w/ the 4 on the same page for decades and it shows time and time again.

That's why I say I'll be shocked if he's involved at all w/ this movie. If he is, he must need the money now.
I've watched a couple of Jodeci performances from the last 6 months (VH1 Mother's Day Special from last month & Showtime at Apollo anniversary special from December). What's up with K-Ci? Is he on drugs or something?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I've watched a couple of Jodeci performances from the last 6 months (VH1 Mother's Day Special from last month & Showtime at Apollo anniversary special from December). What's up with K-Ci? Is he on drugs or something?

Yeah, bruh. :heh:

All the nikkas been on drugs for DECADES now. This shyt ain't nothing new. :dahell:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: At the wave of biopics after the success of the TLC movie and New Edition series.