@Mr.Black..you went from dying your hair blond to getting leaned on by female neighbors?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
redman-look-away-o.gif

5 *****

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
you know what, i'll brighten your day and acknowledge you people one time and one time only

the only problem is, your "exposures" are utter failures because you have no proof of anything, no ip, no emails, no nothing,how pathetic your little life must be, making accounts on different forums and claiming them to be me, i can sense the bitterness through your posts friend

so why not turn that frown upside down there mister

oh and

damien_sandow___you__re_welcome_by_heavymetalgear-d518o1g.png

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you know what, i'll brighten your day and acknowledge you people one time and one time only

the only problem is, your "exposures" are utter failures because you have no proof of anything, no ip, no emails, no nothing,how pathetic your little life must be, making accounts on different forums and claiming them to be me, i can sense the bitterness through your posts friend

oh and

That's cool and all but explain how we have your pictures then, friend?
FlyjDfZ.png

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

oh and

jDKakPs.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
386048_300136210030513_100001024084861_925882_993973956_n.jpg

look at this disproportionate, one arm bigger than the other, thong sporting loser :laff:

Reese tell us that steriod cycle you ran again...you know the one that gave you an acne breakout on your back so bad you had to run on the misc and ask for advice on it?
GErsNQ2.png

last time I mentioned this in one of his threads, his roid rage kicked in and he demanded i stop saying that...his punk ass starts whining when you question his drug usage :mutanthaha:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Mr.Black Do these quotes ring a bell? :laff:

I used more HCG and Clomid then god. Just didn't work, had my levels checked while on HCG they were around 800 but a few weeks after I came off I checked them again and they were down to 150. I just gave up fighting and i refuse to use HCG again after the horrid acne it gave me, I have nasty scars on my biceps, back and neck from it.

I can't get rid of this acne I got and it's freaking disgusting. First off it's only on the back of my neck and my back mostly upper. The ones on the back of my neck are real hard the seem more like boils I've always got these for years but not this bad, and the ones on my back are just pimples and some big blackheads. I've been using stuff from my dermatologist (This is only the second time I ever went to one) He gave me a cleanser with Glycolic Acid and a topical antibiotic called Clindamycin. I have been using this stuff for around 3 weeks and no real change at all. I sweat alot at work and when I sleep ( I usually sleep on my back) Maybe this is contributing to the problem. I shower twice a day at least and when I am at work I always wash the sweat off my face. I don't know what to do I got another appointment Tues any help will be greatly appreciated.

KxGkJxXZuzDuxkniRhsfdsBscjacwhukcEcg-610xh.jpg

ktHNTnT.png