Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that good ?

I’m going try it in a couple of days

I want to finally get away from not using my computer man

Mpc needs a visual eq man
For me right now I don't feel it's good enough, theres a definite dip in quality on standalone.
I rarely use stems anyway so for now I'll just stick to the software version if I need to use them.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the stems do sound horrible individually, but I can see the use for mixing inside the sample. for when you can mask the artifacts

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
For me right now I don't feel it's good enough, theres a definite dip in quality on standalone.
I rarely use stems anyway so for now I'll just stick to the software version if I need to use them.
Damn … I rarely use stems also but I will give this a shot ….crazy how the standalone sounds different from the software

Currently if I want to use stems I use Serato and record it from my cpu to the mpc

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Damn … I rarely use stems also but I will give this a shot ….crazy how the standalone sounds different from the software

Currently if I want to use stems I use Serato and record it from my cpu to the mpc
It sounds so different cause you’re going from using your PC’s CPU to the MPC’s ARM CPU which isn’t powerful enough to handle stem separation. If you want better stem separation on the cheap, Koala does a good job.

I don’t know why they prioritized this feature over fixing the bugs that have been in the OS for years at this point. We need a real mod matrix in there too.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It sounds so different cause you’re going from using your PC’s CPU to the MPC’s ARM CPU which isn’t powerful enough to handle stem separation. If you want better stem separation on the cheap, Koala does a good job.

I don’t know why they prioritized this feature over fixing the bugs that have been in the OS for years at this point. We need a real mod matrix in there too.
SMH I’m going try it out if it’s trash going stick with Serato and record to mpc

I have koala don’t really use it….. I’m trying to just use my mpc only to make beats…..need a visual eq on this shyt

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
shyt takes to long to process on the mpc one.........yea i'm not using this shyt

Good effort tho......I will always have to open up my mac and load up serto and studio one after I make beats on my mpc.....for stems and eqs

im drinking lol im upset

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Ok I tried like 10 different samples now and the quality is unusable. I tried vinyl rips, YouTube rips etc and shyt is just subpar. I know it’s using a weaker setting than the software version but this is pretty much not usable.
yeah me too. I use the X and I tried vinyl, cd, mp3s, and for some reason, only parts of it are useable with half of it being filtered out. I only try little phrases. It works well on most vocals though. It was only $10 so I'm not complaining. I never use it anyway and I've had Ripx and serato stems for a while.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
shyt takes to long to process on the mpc one.........yea i'm not using this shyt

Good effort tho......I will always have to open up my mac and load up serto and studio one after I make beats on my mpc.....for stems and eqs

im drinking lol im upset
try only short phrases instead of a full song. A full song is going to take a while.