Moving to LA, what do I need to know...

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I might move to LA or its suburbs in the next 6 months. It won't be a permanant move unless I want it to be, but probaby atleast 1-2 years. I came up on a big oppurtunity thru my job that I can't pass up. What do I need to know?

I'm Single (Kind of), no kids, 29 years old, and I make decent money. Coming from Philadelphia. Haven't been to LA since I was 6 or 7.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The job is in Rancho Cucamonga...but I'm not gonna live there:childplease:

Don't care if I have a somewhat lengthy commute but I heard LA Freeways are notorious.

There's a couple formalities and hopefully this chick whose around my age in similar living situation who has been with the company longer doesn't vie for it; otherwise I should be good.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1.. rent at least $1200 in a nice area

2. relationships are faker than a weave

3.. ton of interracial relationships

4..if u drive expect long delays
in
5. everybody is either a rapper or actress

6. people actually from cali is real. people from other places tend to be more fake cause they believe l.a. is something its not

more info if u need it

do not wear sports teams hat.. many dudes take that as u

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
i wanna move to LA..can you and thickum sponser me

i have A1 credit and solid saving

I moved from there to Houston about a year ago. I haven't been back out since January.
I got some family out there that can put you on tho. I'll have my sister let you move in with her so you can get established, just gotta watch out for her gangbanging baby daddy.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
The job is in Rancho Cucamonga...but I'm not gonna live there:childplease:

Don't care if I have a somewhat lengthy commute but I heard LA Freeways are notorious.

There's a couple formalities and hopefully this chick whose around my age in similar living situation who has been with the company longer doesn't vie for it; otherwise I should be good.
It's gonna take you the better part of an hour to make that trip from LA to Rancho Cucamonga. You'd be better off movind to West Covina or Pomona somewhere by them areas.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Don't be scared by the gang shyt. LA is safe. Hipsters walk thru the hood untouched. But if u go there on some bangin shyt, nikkaz is ruthless like the label Bone made rich

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i'm actually in upland right now. was in la and pasadena and went to big bear the last few days. bout to head back to vegas and make these decisions :lupe: its crazy how upland is 30-40 minutes from la, but 10 degrees hotter