Moving out of this place, my landlord really is crazy

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
1: I prefer a quiet setting. hate having random niccas in my crib, too. i really do lol so hopefully i can avoid that. i work 2 jobs and im gone on weekends and most of the day anyways.

2: how do they cost you more? explain???
It depends on what the rent and utilities are.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No overnight guests :why:

No talking on phone after 11 p.m. :mindblown:He bytches about my TV being too loud at night :wtf:

It's cheap, but fukk that..a man's got needs :smugfavre:

Looking at new places this weekend. Seeking to move with area college students or other young professionals. :leon:

:damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Talking to two people.

One is a group of girls, IDK if thats a good idea, no matter how good it sounds.

The other is 2 dudes. They host parties and shyt and i aint really about that life

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i remember the last place i lived in was like that.

not as extreme as your situation is but the landlord was a pain in the ass for sure. his parents owned the house and he lived there with me and another roommate (this guy from the UK). even the other guy hated him. what's worse is before i moved in there, since i really didn't have too much contact with the guy from england, the landlord/roommate painted the brit up to be some pretentious annoying a$$hole that always had a bug up his ass. so, for the first couple of months i sort of stayed out of the other guy's way just not to start any trouble. but come to find out, the landlord was really the crazy one.

he was the most lazy, worthless landlord i've ever had. the dyer for the house was broken, but he never fixed it. you had to run your clothes in there about 5 times to get them dry. he was "suppose to be" renovating the bathroom but in all my time spent there (6 months) he didn't do a single thing to improve the bathroom. he was suppose to be building a backyard for his dogs but never did that. he broke one of my windows and it took him close to a month to fix it (i had to fuss his ass out to even get him started on the job). electricity bill was like $500 during the summer and i barely used anything in the house to contribute to paying a third of that. what do i look like paying over $150 when all i have plugged up is a computer, my phone, and a light in my room and this nikka's leaving his tv running and lights on in his room while he's gone? not to mention his own parents didn't even respect him. they had people move in below us and didn't even tell him they were moving in, and he was suppose to be the landlord over the place. not to mention, before i moved in, he got fired by his parents (he use to help them in mississippi but got in an argument with his dad and he fired him). i'm telling you, the guy was pathetic. i only moved there because i needed to move really quick but in the long run, it was terrible. one time he got mad because i brought a girl home really late (turns out the girl was actually an events manager at the bar he worked at where he'd deliver pizzas, smh) so he was bent out of shape about that. imagine that, a 33 year old pizza delivery man that still works for his parents, lives in his parents' house, and doesn't do shyt except whine. funny thing is, one of his dogs died on my birthday (i feel bad for the dog but i was still laughing my ass off because i knew he cared so much for that dog and it hurt him). it was like a birthday present from the gods to me...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i remember the last place i live in was like that.

not as extreme as your situation is but the landlord was a pain in the ass for sure. his parents owned the house and he lived there with me and another roommate (this guy from the UK). even the other guy hated him. what's worse is before i moved in there, since i really didn't have too much contact with the guy from england, the landlord/roommate painted the brit up to be some pretentious annoying a$$hole that always had a bug up his ass. so, for the first couple of months i sort of stayed out of the other guy's way just not to start any trouble. but come to find out, the landlord was really the crazy one.

he was the most lazy, worthless landlord i've ever had. the dyer for the house was broken, but he never fixed it. you had to run your clothes in there about 5 times to get them dry. he was "suppose to be" renovating the bathroom but in all my time spent there (6 months) he didn't do a single thing to improve the bathroom. he was suppose to be building a backyard for his dogs but never did that. he broke one of my windows and it took him close to a month to fix it (i had to fuss his ass out to even get him started on the job). electricity bill was like $500 during the summer and i barely used anything in the house to contribute to paying a third of that. what do i look like paying over $150 when all i have plug up is a computer, my phone, and a light in my room and this nikka's leaving his tv running and lights on in his room while he's gone? not to mention his own parents didn't even respect him. they had people move in below us and didn't even tell him they were moving in, and he was suppose to be the landlord over the place. not to mention, before i moved in, he got fired by his parents (he use to help them in mississippi but got in an argument with his dad and he fired him). i'm telling you, the guy was pathetic. i only moved there because i needed to move really quick but in the long run, it was terrible. one time he got mad because i brought a girl home really late (turns out the girl was actually an events manager at the bar he worked at where he'd deliver pizzas, smh) so he was bent out of shape about that. imagine that, a 33 year old pizza deliver man that still works for his parents, lives in his parents' house, and doesn't do shyt except whine. funny thing is, one of his dogs died on my birthday (i feel bad for the dog but i was still laughing my ass off because i knew he cared so much for that dog and it hurt him). it was like a birthday present from the gods to me...

:dead:

thats shyt is cray.

but hoenslty, living with random people = a fun experience lol

at least we can say we did it :jawalrus:

i had a jewish pothead, a hardcore muslim dude, a fat computer WoW player, etc...

ill never forget those experiences and people haha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No overnight guests :why:

No talking on phone after 11 p.m. :mindblown:

He bytches about my TV being too loud at night :wtf:

It's cheap, but fukk that..a man's got needs :smugfavre:

Looking at new places this weekend. Seeking to move with area college students or other young professionals. :leon:

I would tell his ass to kick rocks on the over night company especially if I am paying. Do you have to pass through his bedroom before entering your room? Sounds like he wants you all to himself he is waiting for the day you pass out on some drug. You will wake up and your ass will be sore

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got a place brehs!

Can move in Aug. 1 or Sept 1 :leon:

its a shared house with two young professionals.