Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No overnight guests :why:

No talking on phone after 11 p.m. :mindblown:

He bytches about my TV being too loud at night :wtf:

It's cheap, but fukk that..a man's got needs :smugfavre:

Looking at new places this weekend. Seeking to move with area college students or other young professionals. :leon:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you stay in a dorm?

shared house....had to move out asap b/c my old situation was DRAMA and not permanent. Got the cheapest thing. no sec deposit or lease. :obama:

but that :obama: turned into a :beli:

fukk this nicca

he old and just works and works out

no p*ssy or anything and he be eating broccoli burgers and shyt

how can one live like that? :whoo:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
shared house....had to move out asap b/c my old situation was DRAMA and not permanent. Got the cheapest thing. no sec deposit or lease. :obama:

but that :obama: turned into a :beli:

fukk this nicca

he old and just works and works out

no p*ssy or anything and he be eating broccoli burgers and shyt

how can one live like that? :whoo:

no lease or contract??

nothing in writing...shiiiitttttt. He :umad:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im moving out of my place by sept 1 too. saving money and moving back to NY by december. the final push was my landlords being complete retarded bytches. i wont even go into why. fukk em.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
im moving out of my place by sept 1 too. saving money and moving back to NY by december. the final push was my landlords being complete retarded bytches. i wont even go into why. fukk em.

please...explain why?

:noah:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Looking at new places this weekend. Seeking to move with area college students or other young professionals. :leon:
I rented a room out of house once. The landlord's wife was a PITA. It's their house. It sucked but I waited until I got a raise and could afford an apartment.

area college students = unwanted guests, phone talking at unusual hours, TV and stereo too loud all the time

Other young professionals = cost you more

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please...explain why?

:noah:
its so retarded i dont even wanna get into... they basically were getting into my business...entering my place when i wasnt home... telling me what i could and couldnt do in my own place... tried to trick me into paying their electricity bill by putting my name on their meter.... crazy a$$holes. yeah i had to get out.... worst thing is this bytch was supposed to be "friends" with my mom... i hope her sickness comes and takes her this time. *evil*

im glad im out though... had enough of this country anyway.

:smile:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

damn bruh you in the 6th grade all over again

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I rented a room out of house once. The landlord's wife was a PITA. It's their house. It sucked but I waited until I got a raise and could afford an apartment.

area college students = unwanted guests, phone talking at unusual hours, TV and stereo too loud all the time

Other young professionals = cost you more

1: I prefer a quiet setting. hate having random niccas in my crib, too. i really do lol so hopefully i can avoid that. i work 2 jobs and im gone on weekends and most of the day anyways.

2: how do they cost you more? explain???

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its so retarded i dont even wanna get into... they basically were getting into my business...entering my place when i wasnt home... telling me what i could and couldnt do in my own place... tried to trick me into paying their electricity bill by putting my name on their meter.... crazy a$$holes. yeah i had to get out.... worst thing is this bytch was supposed to be "friends" with my mom... i hope her sickness comes and takes her this time. *evil*

im glad im out though... had enough of this country anyway.

:smile:
which country?