Moving Into A New Place Appreciation

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
What's the quality like bruh? I've always heard mixed reviews on them.

Quality is anywhere from :ehh: to :ld: but it's dirt cheap and lasts long enough if you're not looking to buy a permanent piece of furniture.

I just needed something for the time I'm in my current crib so I'm saving the expensive, nice pieces for when I find a spot I know going to settle in for an extended period.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mee too. But that price tag got a nikka like :ohlawd:

As long as the bed doesn't break while I'm fukkin', I'm :ahh: I'm sure I'll be alright, even if it breaks. Pretty cheap to replace

Yeah, and it have you all :smugfavre: with said woman saying "and we broke the bed!":myman:

Quality is anywhere from :ehh: to :ld: but it's dirt cheap and lasts long enough if you're not looking to buy a permanent piece of furniture.

I just needed something for the time I'm in my current crib so I'm saving the expensive, nice pieces for when I found a spot I'm going to settle in.

Yeah, I just have my apartment and I don't feel comfortable enough to invest into some uber-expensive piece. I just don't want to order any shyt that lasts a month.:damn:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Here's what I've done so far. I been pretty lazy with it and nothing is really set up

I'm just gonna add a desk to do work at. I'm not gonna buy a dresser. I got a walk-in closet :pachaha:

:yeshrug:

348o75c.jpg

Yes. I know my bed is low. I like it like that. It's the best set up for getting head while standing up. Chicks heads end up right at my dikk when they sit down and I'm standing :leon:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just moved into a new place too, felt good just like the song that you were playing, I did the same thing as you and video taped it. Felt good purchasing everything cash, no credit for tvs, stereos furniture..Just hated the thought of dropping so much cash at once though, but when you see the end result you sit down in your couch and just feel a sense of accomplishment..

Word.

Great feeling. Pics of my last place made it on a bunch of blogs and sites all over the net. Cant wait to do it again on a larger scale.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
been in my apartment two weeks

been feelin :obama: except for the fact i got no tv or internet :wow:

comcast been a bytch to deal with

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word.

Great feeling. Pics of my last place made it on a bunch of blogs and sites all over the net. Cant wait to do it again on a larger scale.

Nice job...congrats again, I know the feeling I just moved into my new place this summer, I am still setting it up I am working on one of the bedrooms this weekend, but it feels good working on something new....Keep it clean! the pic came out nice