Movies You Regret Spending Your Money On?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well it was from Frank miller,same guy who made sin city. But that movie was awful. One of the goat comic writers and he chooses that to adapt. Makes no sense

Didn’t Miller direct that movie all himself?

I never watched it in full because it always gave me a “Garbage” vibe and i remember reviews trashing it and saying it was misogynistic

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I never watched it in full because it always gave me a “Garbage” vibe and i remember reviews trashing it and saying it was misogynistic
Yup. He co directed both sin city films but the spirit he wrote and directed himself. It's really fukking bad. He hasn't made another film.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
fukkouttahere...movie was all types of wack and misleading...the trailer made it seem like John Leguizamo was gonna go to war with the white boy that robbed him...but white boy had like 15 mins in the movie and the rest was John Leguizamo's character doin bullshyt filler....not even Fat Joe's character was impressive other than when he got the shotty from behind the couch....:camby:

cosign

i was hyped off the trailer too but he dealt with the cac pretty quickly
i was expecting an actual "war" to go down between them as the premise of the movie

movies i wish i never paid for:

Shaft
The Forest
Pulse 2
Skyline

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It was hot trash. Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) played the main guy too. Thankfully his career rebounded.