movies you feel should've gotten a sequel by now

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Hancock (The movie made a bajillion at the box office and they could've improved on the sequel by NOT having Will simp after Cac ass Charlize Theron)

The Matrix (Thought after The Wachowski's flopped with Speed Racer they'd go back to the well and try to crank out another one)

Inception (Excellent movie and the premise is ripe for further sequels. Maybe in a couple years The Gawd Nolan will gift us with another one)

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: u serious?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'd also really like to see a true to the legend King Arthur movie, none of this "grounded in reality" bullshyt. I'm talking Lady In The Lake, Merlin with magic, Arthur taking the sword out of the stone, Lancelot performing miracles and fukking Guinevere. Epicness

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Hell Yeah that franchise did NOT got out on a high note, The Wachowski's movies have all mostly flopped at the box office so I thought they'd eventually go try to clean up Matrix

ok nvmd i thought u were saying u didnt know there were any matrix sequels. yeah reloaded and revolutions weren't shyt compared to the first, but at this point they should let it die in mediocrity.