Movies where you guessed the ending/villain..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
/thread..

I guessed shutter Island from the fukking trailer.

He's a detective. "Sorry, check your gun here sir. Can't bring it into the ward."

Once I saw that I was like...
He's the patient and his mind is making the fantasy work by taking away the only thing that would trigger his ability to know he's actually insane bernhardt his imaginary gun e wouldn't work
So predictable

I don't think that makes it a bad flick tho when you can guess the twist.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Batman the Mask Of the Phantasm.

I was 8 years old.

I was watching it with my dad and sisters and almost from the jump I was like "I think it's the girl:win:"

Everybody, even my pops gave me the :childplease:

By the end of the movie when the Joker guessed it and she took off the hood everybody was like:krs:

I was like :ufdup:

Even my pops to had to give the young Nostrdamus his credit :myman:

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Fight Club and Secret Window and Shutter Island and High Tension and Identity and Hide & Seek and Perfect Stranger and the Life of David Gale and the Number 23 and...

:beli:

Hollywood needs to stop making this fukking movie.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Fight Club and Secret Window and Shutter Island and High Tension and Identity and Hide & Seek and Perfect Stranger and the Life of David Gale and the Number 23 and...

:beli:

Hollywood needs to stop making this fukking movie.
yooo forgot about High Tension...shyt was so obvious it was her the entire movie...that movie def needs to not be made...thats like an easy go to guess these days too when someone is going thru some baffling shyt it has to be all in their head.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yooo forgot about High Tension...shyt was so obvious it was her the entire movie...that movie def needs to not be made...thats like an easy go to guess these days too when someone is going thru some baffling shyt it has to be all in their head.
I actually disagree completely. It wasnt obvious at all that it was gonna be her the whole time, mostly because unlike a lot of these types of films that leave little clues or make things vague so they can explain the twist later, High Tension had absolutely nothing suggesting it. In fact, they just straight up showed a completely different character and a completely different chain of events throughout the film than what is ultimately revealed to be what "really happened." So of course none of it makes any sense when that is shown to be the twist, most of what they claim she did is literally impossible and its just really dumb. Its basically like if you were watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre and at the end the movie revealed that Leatherface never actually existed and it was the main teen girl killing her friends the whole time, and they went back and replayed earlier scenes showing said teen girl killing everyone w chainsaws, being in multiple places at once and displaying superhuman strength. :beli:

Shame cause it was really well done other than that dumb twist.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I actually disagree completely. It wasnt obvious at all that it was gonna be her the whole time, mostly because unlike a lot of these types of films that leave little clues or make things vague so they can explain the twist later, High Tension had absolutely nothing suggesting it. In fact, they just straight up showed a completely different character and a completely different chain of events throughout the film than what is ultimately revealed to be what "really happened." So of course none of it makes any sense when that is shown to be the twist, most of what they claim she did is literally impossible and its just really dumb. Its basically like if you were watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre and at the end the movie revealed that Leatherface never actually existed and it was the main teen girl killing her friends the whole time, and they went back and replayed earlier scenes showing said teen girl killing everyone w chainsaws, being in multiple places at once and displaying superhuman strength. :beli:

Shame cause it was really well done other than that dumb twist.
you're right. i saw that movie after it was an easy guess to make lol. you right tho they make it seem like a different person the whole time

homie getting top in the truck :shaq: :merchant: