Movies where actors tried to play tough guys and failed

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:whoo::whoo:
don't know whether they were playing tough guys per se, but brad pitt in troy or orlando bloom in kingdom of heaven!!!
:childplease:
i just could not take any of these pretty boys seriously in those roles after russel crowe had just killed his performance in the gladiator.
for some reason i keep comparing people to crowe when it comes to those 'gladiator' type roles.

no one has come close yet!!!

:childplease: Brad Pitt killed it in Troy. Best part of the movie outside of the cinematography.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: Brad Pitt killed it in Troy. Best part of the movie outside of the cinematography.
:patrice:
fukk no!!
i walked out of the fukking theater halfway through the movie and a few years later tried and gave it another chance via dvd and fell asleep.
russel crowe still goat when it comes to those type of roles!!

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
EVERY MOVIE THIS fukkBOY IS IN :scust:

IUI.jpg

:pacspit: @Hollywood Hogan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:whoo::whoo:
don't know whether they were playing tough guys per se, but brad pitt in troy or orlando bloom in kingdom of heaven!!!
:childplease:
i just could not take any of these pretty boys seriously in those roles after russel crowe had just killed his performance in the gladiator.
for some reason i keep comparing people to crowe when it comes to those 'gladiator' type roles.
no one has come close yet!!!
you buggin
brad pitt made that movie

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I bet if kiss of death came out today the oh so contrarians in the coli would say Nik cage but nope.

Dicaprio in the departed :patrice: