Movies this summer have sucked something real awful :scust:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dark Knight alone :ohlawd:
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk :banderas: don't understand the divide on this one. That Harlem scrap is arguably one of the best fights in a comic book movie.

Then the piff absurdity of Punisher War Zone during the holidays. 2008 movie-going was magical IMO :whew:
I'll never understand the Incredible Hulk hate. People can't ever explain why they don't like the movie :camby:

Still haven't seen War Zone for some reason

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll never understand the Incredible Hulk hate. People can't ever explain why they don't like the movie :camby:

War zone was on recently. Wasn't good. I think the hulk movie everyone hates on was the 2003 version.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm picky as fukk with movies anyways I really have to be hyped for the movie for me to see it in the theatres. Next movies I'm seeing for sure are Bourne Suicide Squad and Sausage Party. I'm eating off TV anyway Preacher, Mr. Robot and Bojack Horseman.
How is Preacher?

And what's Bojak?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
How is Preacher?

And what's Bojak?
Preacher is good a bit slow but as a fan of the comic I've liked how they adapted the series so far I'd recommend you wait a few weeks and try to watch the whole season together.

Bojack Horseman

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

THIS is what the 2003 version should've been: mindless summer popcorn fare considering the character. I really enjoyed it.

If you love 80s action flicks and can suspend your disbelief to a degree, fam...you will enjoy Punisher WZ. It's one of my favorite comic flicks.