Movies That Try TOOO Hard To Be Cool

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
post wack movies that puts too much emphasis on style over substance. like Smokin Aces (1st one was ok but pt.2 was :gag:),RocknRolla:gag: and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels:gag::gag: (both of the latters directed by the same guy coincidently) Natural Born Killers was the 1st movie i ever saw like this but its an actual dope flick

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
post wack movies that puts too much emphasis on style over substance. like Smokin Aces (1st one was ok but pt.2 was :gag:),RocknRolla:gag: and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels:gag::gag: (both of the latters directed by the same guy coincidently) Natural Born Killers was the 1st movie i ever saw like this but its an actual dope flick

All those movies beside Smokin Aces were actually good and Guy Ritchie is a great director :sitdown:

The Spirit, they took it too far with the Sin City stanning.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
All those movies beside Smokin Aces were actually good and Guy Ritchie is a great director :sitdown:

The Spirit, they took it too far with the Sin City stanning.
RocknRolla was one of the worse films ive ever seen. crazy cuz the trailer for it had me hyped as hell to see it lol. i agree with u 100% about The Spirit tho :huhldup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The key word here is "try" :birdman:

i know
D3cbI.png