Movies That Terrified You As A Child Or Children in General

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Decided to put on cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2. Im sitting here watching and my son is looking rather enthralled by the high color cgi. Im like hey look at that he likes the film. Gets to a part in the movie where a killer cheeseburger with french fries for legs like a spider comes out and starts trying to eat people. Im like :rolleyes: but my son is sitting there lookin like :merchant: He stands up and i notice his legs are shaking. I put my palm on his heart and its beating out of his damn chest. :ohmy: I turn the flick off, and go to put Leap Frog number land back no and hes pointing at the screen talking in baby like, hey turn that shyt back on. I turn it back on and hes mildly shook at certain parts but is still captivated by this film. I guess i'll find out if this is a bad idea later. Hes not changing the film off and he knows how to change movies. :manny: Time to go from a baby, to a boy. :blessed:

I was shook of Gremlins when i was a kid. Covered my eyes the entire film and didnt open until the shyt was over.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@Mowgli not sure if u know this but a child's normal heart rate is a lot faster than ours... I forget the beats per minute they have.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
stephen-king-it-clown.png

Dis nikka right hea... :usure: