movies that make you feel something - no homo to the max - anyone have some deep connection to...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man the movie "Frequency" always has a special place in my heart.
the son reaching back to save his father, the father then in term teaming with the son to save his wife/the boy's mother, then the father saving his son in the end.

Classic movie and always hit a special place in my heart.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Man the movie "Frequency" always has a special place in my heart.
the son reaching back to save his father, the father then in term teaming with the son to save his wife/the boy's mother, then the father saving his son in the end.

Classic movie and always hit a special place in my heart.
I loved that movie ima have to rewatch, good look bray

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
There Will Be Blood makes me want slit necks for this paper. I watch it at least twice a year :wow:
Im still trying to wrap my mind around the milkshake analogy. Ive read a bunch of shyt on the internet about it, but I still don't understand how someone can get away with siphoning oil from someone else's land without them knowing about it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Captain America:Civil War- Because seeing Black Panther, my all time favorite super hero, onscreen was a fukking dream come true:blessed:

The Seven Samurai- Because my father loves it and we used to watch it at least once a year

Sankofa- My father made me watch it when I was 10 and it had a life long effect on me.

Mo Betta Blues- My favorite Spike Lee joint. For some reason I used to watch this movie religiously as a kid, love this shyt.
The Last Dragon- When Bruce Leroy embraces the Glow and kicks Sho-Nuff's ass:banderas:

House Party 1 & 2- I know these movies by heart. Watching House Party made me want to be a rapper when I was like 8 and Part 2 made me want to go to college.

Why Do Fools Fall In Love- Another film I can recite every bit of dialogue to. I've seen this movie at least 200 times in my life

Love Jones- Movie inspired me to write poetry in hopes of finding my very own Nia Long (shyt never happened :martin:)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Gladiator

Maximus decimus meridius

:mjcry:

U were a real One