Movies that fell apart in the second half

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Alien vs Predator with Sanaa Lathan. It started out pretty good. But by the time the Predator made her an honorary Predator and made a shield out of one of the alien's heads for her to carry and a spear out of one of their tails. I was like "OKAY........time to go......." Actually I didn't say that because Sanaa's fine ass was in it and I would pay to watch her sit in a rocking chair and knit sweaters. But.....the movie itself did kinda fall apart around that time, which I think was close to or near the second half of it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Alien vs Predator with Sanaa Lathan. It started out pretty good. But by the time the Predator made her an honorary Predator and made a shield out of one of the alien's heads for her to carry and a spear out of one of their tails. I was like "OKAY........time to go......." Actually I didn't say that because Sanaa's fine ass was in it and I would pay to watch her sit in a rocking chair and knit sweaters. But.....the movie itself did kinda fall apart around that time, which I think was close to or near the second half of it.
Well they did get that from the dark horse comic. I didn't like avp at all though.