Movies that could work as a TV series

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
Might be a controversial pick to open things up but I’m going with The Godfather.

I think that world would lend itself well to a series format. There are tons of characters and just so many possible side avenues to explore that the film didn’t have the time to.

You don’t have to follow the story exactly just use it as a rough guideline.

- Season 1 would introduce all the major players... end it with Vito getting shot and Michael finally dirtying his hands and murdering Solozzo and his ppl.

- Season 2 would focus on Michael’s time in Sicily... meanwhile Sonny is the active boss back home admidst the mob wars while Vito is recovering. Season would end with Sonny getting killed and Michael coming home to take his place.

- Season 3 would focus on Michael running the family with Vito over his shoulders. Would be a great dynamic throughout the season as we further witness the differences between them. Season ends with Vito passing on and Michael taking out the rest of the five families.

- Season 4 would be in Vegas obviously and cover the events of GF2. Would end it with Michael killing Fredo and getting prepared to go to trial.

- Season 5 would basically be the last part of GF2. It would cover the trial and wrap up the beef between Michael and Hyman Roth

Sooo many subplots you can explore throughout as well. Again there’s so many characters:

Vito
Michael
Sonny
Fredo
Tom
Connie
Momma Corleone
Kay
Sonny’s wife
Clemenza
Tessio
Luca Brasi
Solozzo
Barzini
Carlo

And that’s just Season 1

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
after The Sopranos, i don't really see any of these mob movies turned shows not based on real mob figures doing anything of note on TV.

as for this thread...Carlito's Way