Movie writing and Hollywood ideal folks. I'm willing to pitch my ideas to whoever already has experience. Let's set up a Zoom.....

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
To whoever has had an interest in writing movies and putting movie ideas thru the writing process, let's get together here and link up on Zoom.

I guarantee I have million dollar ideas, I need folks with million dollar effort. I have no idea how to format a script, what you are supposed to do first, characters or scenes, ect. The movie writing process is something that some people go to school for, and some people have the gift of creativity naturally, and you don't need school.

What I need is folks with a little bit of experience that's willing to help work on a project that would be very valuable in full. The ideas I have are creative, unique, the genres involved are in need of some new quality films, and these ideas are ALL original and nothing similar has been released.

Who is down? Let's zoom today.

I need a female on board also. Y'all ain't gotta use a camera or none of that shyt if you don't want to, but I'd appreciate it one of y'all could hop in and add an opinion

@dora_da_destroyer

@Gloxina

@Coco Loco

Y'all the only chicks I know on here. Participate if you can 💪🏾.

If anybody knows how to use apps like ChatGPT combined with other apps to pre develop a full script that we can just edit for dialogue, that shyt would be the biggest thing to help out.

Y'all let me know. I guarantee as soon as you hear one of the pitches you will see just how much financial potential is possible. The Sci Fi shyt would shut movie theaters down.

Daps
@DetroitEWarren

Word of advice. Keep your ideas to yourself because there are thieves lurking. Theres been people who have stolen ideas and thoughts from members on here and not even credited them either. Folks stealing names, personas and etc.

d85yz3wbf7j71.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn. I ain't know it was like that.

However, I'm willing to risk it because I WILL kill nikkas and their families. shyt ain't a joke this way. Regardless, I ain't a selfish person and I don't mind making sure everyone eats. That shyt is a priority, and nikkas who move with me will always feel comfortable if I'm comfortable.

I'm not the type of person nikkas will see as somebody to capitalize on, because violence comes with that.

Unfortunately, folks feel safe behind computers, as if IP addresses can't be hacked. So maybe y'all are right.

To the folks with experience, what's the best way to turn an idea into an actual project without the experience and knowledge of the step by step process?