Mountain Lions in GTA V unappreciation thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I got eaten by some cacs rottweiler in Sandy Shores, I couldn't shoot a dog man :sadcam:
vick-punk-hat.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt legit has me like :merchant: to walk outside my car in the mountain/woods portion of the map.
Im near the end of the final mission murking Merryweather nikkas left and right and a fukking jaguar mauls my ass, I aint even see him, I aint even know animals could kill you, I'll be off foot from hence forth

I'm about to do the online mode finally and see what the fuss is about and get on my Omar shyt, no need for a crew:demonic:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Breh I'm shook every time i get in the water. Is there a diagnosis for fear of huge bodies of water in videogames
I think its its just a fear of deep water breh. Ecco the Dolphin scared the shyt outta me as a kid:merchant:.

Profane

Daps
I've seen the mountain lions but there are sharks too? Do they only appear if you are swimming? I've been around the whole island on a sea doo and haven't seen one.
i see them when i go out far in the ocean. more when i jump in the water, but they've appeared while on sea doo also