Mountain lion pulls up to dogset. Rip cupcake

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

A San Luis Obispo woman was injured and her dog is missing after a mountain lion attacked the pair during an evening walk on Saturday.

The woman and her dog — who KSBY identified as Alysha Periera and a pug named Cupcake — were walking near a dog rest area at Laguna Mobile Home Estates at 5:30 p.m. when the mountain lion emerged from the nearby creekbed and attacked the two, California Department of Fish and Wildlife spokesperson Ken Paglia told The Tribune.

A neighbor who asked not to be identified said that while he didn’t see the attack happen, he was there for the aftermath.

“The mountain lion took the dog and kind of dragged (Periera) on the leash,” the neighbor said. “I didn’t see it — I just ran out when I heard the screaming.“

Periera came away from the attack with minor injuries, the neighbor said, but Cupcake remains missing.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Periera came away from the attack with minor injuries, the neighbor said, but Cupcake remains missing.

Foul reporting. Like there’s any hope cupcake would be found alive, chilling in the lions den like a puppy

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full