Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Dogset never wanna shoot the 1 on 1 fade :mjpls:

Dogset never shoot a fair one, they just like Mexicans
full

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
couldn't pay me to live in an area where you encounter mountain lions or any large wild animal.

only animal i've seen here is some rac00ns and and a possum that's like 4 in 6 years.

You p*ssy then real coli brehs ain't scared of nothing but God

Taco

All Star
Daps
couldn't pay me to live in an area where you encounter mountain lions or any large wild animal.

only animal i've seen here is some rac00ns and and a possum that's like 4 in 6 years.
As some one who lives and hikes frequently in mountain lion territory I still haven’t seen one. You will only see one on its own accord. They were spotted more during the CA drought since its food source (deer) were wandering closer to urban areas cause of it’s food source drying up. They are extremely smart animals. There is a story where wolves were following a lion to steal its cache. So the mountain lion adjusted and would kill an extra animal to leave for them while he went to eat in peace. One of my favorite animals in the world. Keep in mind Lions have to live to fight another day so if they are badly injured it’s pretty much it for them. Now if the Lion was starving or diseased they’ll take more chances out of desperation. Some people who hike as a hobby have gone their whole lives with out ever seeing one.

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx

You could pay me. I'd just use the money to buy guns for the large wild animals