Mountain lion kills a pitbull in front of owner in sylmar

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Good.
Pit bulls are known for viciously attacking wildlife unprovoked. And pit bull owners are the worst, probably routinely let Princess Muffin “play” with neighborhood critters and unfortunate pets unleashed or with a worthless flexi leash on thinking shyt was sweet til they faced something they couldn’t bully.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
IMG-7087.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
couldn't pay me to live in an area where you encounter mountain lions or any large wild animal.

only animal i've seen here is some rac00ns and and a possum that's like 4 in 6 years.
Mountain lions will only attack you as a last resort. But it seems both them and bears are prone to attack dog owners. There's actually cases showing that bears are more violent when humans have dogs with them.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Pound for pound there's no competition between the sets. One is a food source for the other when the match is even. Go figure.

This is your weekly dogset L stay tuned for more..
Dogs are very social creatures, like their progenitors the wolves. One dog is easy prey for a large cat and even some small cats depending on bread, but a dog pack is something else very different.

attachment-mt-lion-dogs-bridge.jpg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency