Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
There are already great mods. Here's a list that I was using :
- Calradia Expanded + Kingdoms (create more settlements and cultures so you have more enemies overall)
- Realistic Battle Mod (so an archer can't one shot some heavy armor soldier from afar)
- My Little Warband (create your own troom tree)
- Settlement Culture Changer (so when you take a castle, the troops that spawn there afterwards are your own or from the same culture as yours)
- Diplomacy ( brings civil wars, breakaway factions, corruption and so on in the playhrough )
- Dismemberment Plus (limbs become choppable, makes the battlefield even more gory :picard:)

There are some huge ones that I never tried but everybody likes like :
- CA Rising (play in the Roman empire times)
- Freelancer (play as a soldier)
I know there's also a Game of Thrones mod in development and also some others in ancient Japan or fantasy type universe with magic and stuff.

For the mods, you just need to go to Nexusmods here : Mods :: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Exactly what I needed, you just saved me a few hours going back through videos from last night to find the right mods. Nice 1 breh :blessed::lawd:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Put in some hours on this over the past few days but my old save was corrupted:mjcry: started a new game and im fukkin the southern empire up:demonic: gonna ally with the aserai and take over

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Smh. I know modders will probably flesh this shyt out but I'd like to see some MAJOR updates between now and October

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Smh. I know modders will probably flesh this shyt out but I'd like to see some MAJOR updates between now and October
This modder has already created a whole Europe/Asia/Middle East/North Africa map :damn:

Only Europe and some parts of North Africa are populated but by next year, you could probably make a proper Genghis Khan or Hannibal playthrough :ehh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is this worth a cop on consoles or nah? How detailed is the diplomacy in this, like on the level of Paradox games Crusader Kings? I see people doing Game of Thrones playthroughs and everything

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is this worth a cop on consoles or nah? How detailed is the diplomacy in this, like on the level of Paradox games Crusader Kings? I see people doing Game of Thrones playthroughs and everything
Nah it's not a CK type game. It's a battle/siege simulator where you build your character and kingdom to rule the map.

On PC, you need to have mods for better diplomacy and it's still not on CK level. I've had plenty of fun with this game but that was not because of the diplomacy aspect.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this looked little a light strategy game that turns into Chivalry style battles when you engage enemies on the map. I feel like I'd like this one but the backlog is just stupid right now

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm completely new to the series. I missed the first game and the second game completely slipped by me. I'm installing it now. Gonna just go in blind and experience it for myself. Then I'll try out mods and stuff later. If I really like it I'll get it on the PS5.