Mothers' Day is it Bad

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I hate my BM as much as the next nikka but I'd probably never just tell my kid she aint shyt... I mean shes a good mom but sucks at everything else.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That I want to tell my son his mother ain't shyt, and this faux Shero worship needs to be put in context. Him asking why I'm not with his mother. I can't tell him the truth because his mother has painted this picture of Madonna and child.

We need a Mothers ain't shyt day, you don't have to say it, just send flowers or cards on that day.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ... I disagree with everyone that every child sees parents as someone great. :manny:

Unfair demonization is wrong, but if it's true, :manny:

If your kid asks you why you're not together, I'm sure you can give an answer that explains things without goin into crazy detail. Those can be added on in the following years. :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm cool with my flaws, I just don't get the idol worship. She has already been exposed, that is why he's with me full time, enjoying private schools and other amenities that are afforded to him because of my grind and my love. She didn't do shyt, with her he was behind in his reading comprehension and overall educational development. The judge looked at his growth under me as far as his grades with her and his conduct/citizenship under me and said I was a good influence and better for his growth. He's currently in the 9th grade when he should be in the 6th grade because I push him.

Good job man, I really mean it :clap: