Mothers' Day is it Bad

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
That I want to tell my son his mother ain't shyt, and this faux Shero worship needs to be put in context. Him asking why I'm not with his mother. I can't tell him the truth because his mother has painted this picture of Madonna and child.

We need a Mothers ain't shyt day, you don't have to say it, just send flowers or cards on that day.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
What is the "truth"? :ohhh:

She was made to fukk, she wasn't my girlfriend, we weren't in love, just fukking. I slipped up and busted in her instead of on her like was doing normally. I continued to fukk her even when I would go pick him up for visitation and her husband would be on his ship somewhere in the world and she would still let me bust before she woke him up to go(Drive was LA to San Diego and back). I have full custody now for about 4 years and he still on this bullshyt "dear mama" Yo mama ain't shyt, I paid for everything, when you were with her and now that you are with me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: both of you are foul aint-shyt creatures though, be totally honest with ya seed

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
She was made to fukk, she wasn't my girlfriend, we weren't in love, just fukking. I slipped up and busted in her instead of on her like was doing normally. I continued to fukk her even when I would go pick him up for visitation and her husband would be on his ship somewhere in the world and she would still let me bust before she woke him up to go(Drive was LA to San Diego and back). I have full custody now for about 4 years and he still on this bullshyt "dear mama" Yo mama ain't shyt, I paid for everything, when you were with her and now that you are with me.

Every kid loves his mother and sees her as amazing. :lupe:I'm sure she loves your son a lot too. Why do you want to be a scumbag and fukk that up? For what? Just so you can "expose" her to her own child? Who really ain't shyt here?:patrice:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
My dude, just let it go. He only has one mother so he gonna always have love seeing as she raised him before you. Speaking of which...

How old is he now and how did you get custody of him? :ohhh:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
:lupe: both of you are foul aint-shyt creatures though, be totally honest with ya seed

I'm cool with my flaws, I just don't get the idol worship. She has already been exposed, that is why he's with me full time, enjoying private schools and other amenities that are afforded to him because of my grind and my love. She didn't do shyt, with her he was behind in his reading comprehension and overall educational development. The judge looked at his growth under me as far as his grades with her and his conduct/citizenship under me and said I was a good influence and better for his growth. He's currently in the 9th grade when he should be in the 6th grade because I push him.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That I want to tell my son his mother ain't shyt, and this faux Shero worship needs to be put in context. Him asking why I'm not with his mother. I can't tell him the truth because his mother has painted this picture of Madonna and child.

We need a Mothers ain't shyt day, you don't have to say it, just send flowers or cards on that day.

So what you're saying is he don't need a mother, you're his father AND his mother :interesting:?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm cool with my flaws, I just don't get the idol worship. She has already been exposed, that is why he's with me full time, enjoying private schools and other amenities that are afforded to him because of my grind and my love. She didn't do shyt, with her he was behind in his reading comprehension and overall educational development. The judge looked at his growth under me as far as his grades with her and his conduct/citizenship under me and said I was a good influence and better for his growth. He's currently in the 9th grade when he should be in the 6th grade because I push him.

that's cool, i've always been one to believe men make just as good of parents as women but you shouldn't throw shade on his mother like that. it's pretty much the same as all these single mothers running around telling their sons that they daddy wasn't shyt. it's not going to do anything besides damage self esteem.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
So what you're saying is he don't need a mother, you're his father AND his mother :interesting:?

No, I would never suggest such a thing, but what I would welcome is on the same page process from the beginning. Don't come in now when the seed has been re-planted and try to take credit. Don't post on facebook about his accomplishments, when you had him and didn't give a shyt about them.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No, I would never suggest such a thing, but what I would welcome is on the same page process from the beginning. Don't come in now when the seed has been re-planted and try to take credit. Don't post on facebook about his accomplishments, when you had him and didn't give a shyt about them.

You really sounding like them bitter ass father's day hoes you know that right :ufdup:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
if anything you should help her get her shyt together so he doesnt have to look up to a lie, if you start talking shyt about his mom your no better than those bitter single mothers crying that tyrone aint shyt

concise

Veteran
Daps

:leostare:

And how old are you supposed to be?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you feel like you gotta expose her, wait until dude is in his twenties and dealt with a few aint shyt women first.