Mother sentenced to 15 years in jail after raping her son's 13-year-old friend

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if any old bytch touches my sons I'm going out like sam jack in a time to kill. i don't give a fukk if its halle berry

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
article-2160229-13A3E82E000005DC-853_233x377.jpg

so you could either jack-off or let this chick "rape" you at 13 years of age... Yeah.. I don't think i would be beating my meat in that situation. I be would sucking on her titties and letting her sodomize me everyday after school.

People are killing me here saying they wouldn't do it.

:lolbron:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Dam, this. Thats what i was try'na say. And the funny thing is the underage females (atleast from my experience) would be the ones initiating it to the older males. I bet the majority of these boys are being lurred or suduced by these women.

I knew females in high school who only dated older dudes. I remember this one chick i dated n we broke up. I see this chick in the mall with this :flabbynsick:big greasy sugar daddy ass nikka. Me and the homie was like:skip:.

So basiclly if yall got daughters that get caught smashing teachers, more than likely their willing hos.

Truth 101. :clap: I learned from this b/c of the Oprah special about the high school football star who went to jail for f*ckin' a 14 year old when he was 17. I had a part time job at a Walmart when I was a junior, and this 14 year old black chick harrassed me every time, tryin' to get me to give her the D (BLATANTLY :wow:) and she looked good too. I had this other Arab chick talk sh*t to me in school everyday, would go out of her way to talk shyt to me. One day I got sick of it because she was all in my grill, so I shook her, turned her around, pushed her smacked her azz, told her to get her little azz the f*ck out my face. B*tch then bends over in front of me, and tells me to smack her azz again (:snoop:) Mind you this is in front of my locker in a public hallway. One side of me thought about taking that chick to the bathroom and banging her out for 5 minutes until the next bell, the other thought about that Oprah special. 99% of the time, those "abusees" are willing participants. :pacspit: I ain't going to jail for you f*ckin' 14 year old hoe. I am 99% this old bird did not sodomize this kid man, that's just the list of charges. His parents found out and pressed charges, that's all.