Mother sentenced to 15 years in jail after raping her son's 13-year-old friend

havoc00

Pro
Daps
all these kids who snitched on the teachers and shyt like this are fukking fakkits. at 15 I would have loved to get p*ssy thrown at me by milfs and teachers

havoc00

Pro
Daps
damn I was about to call the lil dude a fakkit for not wanting some cougar cootch, but the news article said she sodomized him too. :scusthov:

shoulda kicked that bytch in the chest and snake her pipes

shows how much a bytch the dude was letting her do that, he should have fukked her a$$hole

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
she aint rape the lil nikka..

lil nikka was thinkin with his dikk..n forgot to delete shyt..n his momma found messages..had his momma never snooped..he would still be fukkin her..

now she found text its an outraged

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u the type to snitch I bet

:pacspit:
Hes was analy raped, U a dummy.

You see that thread about "when you figured out women were hos"? When a stupid ass male teacher fucs a female student dat nikka going under the jail.

Females so called mature faster than males. So why is it that the women get off easy and men do time. I never want a baby girl.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Hes was analy raped, U a dummy.

You see that thread about "when you figured out women were hos"? When a stupid ass male teacher fucs a female student dat nikka going under the jail.

Females so called mature faster than males. So why is it that the women get off easy and men do time. I never want a baby girl.

he was anally raped cause he was a bytch