Mother is left devastated after son, 18, and daughter, 16, die in their bedrooms within months of each other after falling victim to 'invisible killer

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
080420201022.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That is fukking crazy. I'm wondering if I should buy one of those kits that test fentanyl. I don't trust taking shyt these days.
Some of my nikkas were indicted in a huge case cracking down on the fake percs and xanax. That was a couple years ago and most of them are still out here so I don't think any deaths were involved.

They were ordering them from China and a shipment eventually got hit by the feds. The ones they were getting had low levels of fentanyl because some people bought them knowing they weren't legit, they still got a similar high so they were cool.

I think some of them are pressed with too much fentanyl and those are the ones causing the OD's.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The whole opiate thing is wild to me. Makes me think they stock piling for it to disappear from america like this with our money.

If 160k people were raped or shot a year the country would shut down

They drop from this noone carws. Problem is, this shyt ia affecting everyone now mass scale. Everyone knows someone who died like this if not multi. Just noone cares until their kid is dead because “theyre all junkies” while ignoring ya own family members drug problems.

Fact is fent and oxy is more addicting than even heroin. Yet every doctor in country pushed it and was told it wasnt addictive at all. How many dr vacations did oxy finance? Its 3x more addictive at best. They deceiminalize street drugs and rely on dealers and go “see it dont work” meanwhile dealers ripping everyone off because they are getting ripped off themselves.

People should be able to get what they want it they show they are capable or doing so. People would run to work if they had what they wanted and be happy as a clam doing it and stay outta trouble. But theres always someone who fukks it up for everyone else. Whole things retarded and makes no sense and will implode as it already is.

Last edited: