Mother is distraught after her kids were bullied at school for not wearing name brand clothes

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bro there’s way too many options for cheaper better looking clothes out here for you to be doing shyt like that to your kids :scust: Got these kids out here on their flea market Montgomery shyt when you literally could go to Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, etc and find decent clothes for them. I bet them clothes would’ve been cheaper than that Swap meet Louie that she put them children in.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont condone bullying at all...

But I know highschool me would have had a field day with that one. She set them boys up for failure

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
get-em.gif

Middle school me would have sent them to the shadow realm

Daps
Just shop at Target, Ross and TJ Maxx.

Buy some low/mid Nikes since Payless shoes ain't got no grip.

Kids don't need anything fancier than a Ralph Lauren polo at the most.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Poverty PTSD is gonna kick in at a young age if they don't learn that brands don't mean shyt. And this is also the reason why I say it's better to wear non branded basics than fakes. Fakes get you roasted way worse than cheap clothes. B

Get those kids some blank tees that look good and pants. Maybe get a designer shoe. Schools up here started making kids wear uniform cuz of this bullshyt. And I think it's the best. If you want a child to be educated take away the distractions. Let's be 100% straight. Any child prioritizing a fit check is probably at the bottom of class.

All the people I went to school with that cared about gear the most were the brokers kids. Hence why I call it poverty PTSD. They got clowned in 9th grade and started doing anything to get their gear up but not their grades tho... Never that.
Facts I was one of them kids who felt pressed to wear name designer shyt but was failing bad :snoop:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Her mom sound like she aint had a banana in a very long time. If she was cutting up them banana slices instead of stitching up Louie Vs they prob wouldn't be in this mess to begin with and would've had some sense.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I saw a picture of my lady when she was a teenager in a shirt that said tommy gear, clowned her for a full car ride home